On successful completion of this course, the student, with the aid of the appropriate reference materials, should be able to:
- Understand the features of DB2 that have changed in Version 8, and how these features affect existing applications
- Develop new applications that take advantage of the new features of Version 8
- Utilize the SQL extensions provided in Version 8
- Understand and use the new mechanisms for utilities, as well as the new utilities
- Explore the data definition extensions provided by Version 8.
© Copyright 2012, Hunter Cobb, www.TrainersFriend.com