We are now making this level of higher education available as straight forward 2 to 5 day courses to the general mainframe user community. During the first half of 2013 we will be touring all major Australian cities and selected Asia Pacific centres conducting a mainframe road show.
- Shortage of Mainframe Assembler proficient coders: Assembler Training
- ‘Legacy’ COBOL programmers urgently needed in finance sector: COBOL Curriculum
- The ‘New Mainframe’, Enterprise Class Server consolidation saves millions in ongoing IT spend: z/VM and Linux on System z
- Advanced training for even seasoned mainframe Systems Programmers: Advanced JCL and Utility use
- Advanced training for application developers: z/OS Language Environment exploitation
- Simply the most comprehensive DB2 curriculum around: DB2 Resources
- Come up to speed with Unix on the Mainframe: z/OS Unix System Services (USS)