On successful completion of this course, the student, with the aid of the appropriate reference materials, should be able to:
- Understand the major new features of DB2 for Versions 8 and 9, and how these features affect existing applications
- Develop new applications that take advantage of the new features of Versions 8 and 9
- Utilize the SQL extensions provided in Version 8 and 9
- Explore the data definition extensions provided by Version 8 and 9
- Understand and use the features of DB2 that support XML
- Create and use native SQL stored procedures.
© Copyright 2012, Hunter Cobb, www.TrainersFriend.com