On successful completion of this course, the student, with the aid of the appropriate reference materials, should be able to:
- Define the basic constructs and concepts of relational databases
- Describe the fundamental components and features of DB2
- Understand and utilize basic SQL statements
- Understand how SQL is incorporated into DB2 application programs
- Understand the compile and BIND processes for DB2 application programs
- Normalize a set of data to third normal form.
© Copyright 2012, Hunter Cobb, www.TrainersFriend.com