On successful completion of this course, the student, with the aid of the appropriate reference materials, should be able to:
- Create and delete VSAM data sets, using Access Method Services (AMS)
- Load VSAM data sets, using AMS REPRO or COBOL programs
- Use the AMS PRINT command to list all or parts of a VSAM data set, and the AMS LISTCAT command to list all or part of a VSAM catalog
- Use COBOL programs to process VSAM data sets
- Create and use VSAM alternate indexes and paths.
© Copyright 2012, Steve Comstock, www.TrainersFriend.com